Wednesday, October 26, 2011

K.I.S.S.

When it comes to my beauty routine I keep it extremely simple.  I'll admit it, I'm really not much of a makeup person.  I've found several products that I use daily and I think they provide a nice, natural enhancement.
These are my favorite products!
I wash my face with:


















 I use this cream every night:
Soap&Glory Night Cream.  This stuff rocks.












I use a mineral powder as my foundation/concealer/powder all in one daily.
I used to buy this:













But now I save $20.00 a pop and buy this:












I use a pale purple eyeshadow daily, swiped very sheer over my entire lid:















I use this cheek tint:
From Victoria's Secret












If I'm in a rush to get out the door I use:















 
For going out, and when I have more time to get ready, I use:





Estee Lauder Double Wear with topcoat







I love trying all colors of lipstick and with the start of Fall I've pulled out my:
Revlon Va Va Violet (Not nearly so dark on!)




















And on my nails:            
OPI Greenwich Village (The perfect witchy green)
























Do you have any "signature" products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life