Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Our Weekend

We had a good one!  I am suffering from some major seasonal allergies, so that put a bit of a damper on things, but it was still a nice Spring weekend.

On Friday night we went up to Charles Towne Fermentory.  I've mentioned this place several times and we love it because we can bring the babe and yet it feels like a date night at the same time.  Proud of her new trick: sucking on her bottom lip:
On Saturday my mom and I took EB up to the Flowertowne Festival bright and early.  We arrived right when it opened and it was already so packed...crazy!  We spent some time shopping at the sweetest little children's boutique up there called The Carousel.  
On the way home we swung by the Neighborhood's Little Free Library to exchange a book:
 And later that night we grilled out.
--
Sunday was Lauren's Baby Shower!
Absolutely CAN NOT wait to meet Miss Mac.
We had delicious food and EB had lots of little friends to play with... 
Such sweetness.
--
I hope y'all are having a good week!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life