Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Our Weekend

Happy Hump Day, y'all.  And Happy Spring Break!
I'm looking forward to catching up with a couple teacher friends this week.
We had a nice weekend!  Kicked it off with Publix subs and Dateline on Friday night.  Well Dateline for me, K doesn't like Crime tv.  Anyway, we took it easy because we had a busy day on Saturday getting ready for a little fiesta with our Supper club.  I made margaritas (planning to share the recipe soon) and stuffed jalapenos for the grill.  I stuffed with sausage/cream cheese mix.  So good!  I bought the pepper stand to try out and it was a total fail.  
Speaking of FAIL...the main event of our night was trying out a Breakout Room for the first time.  
Much different than I expected.  I was thinking scavenger hunt, with clues and riddles but it wasn't really like that.  It was tough, and we didn't "break out".  I'll just blame the margaritas...
It was fun though!  We fulfilled our Ocean's Eleven fantasies.
 --
On Sunday we picked up EB from my parents' house and went to lunch at Hometeam.  

It was a gorgeous day so we had a family trip to the park around the corner from our house.  It was our first time going and they just put in a really nice playground!  She loved it!
--
And that's a wrap. Hope y'all are having a great week.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life