Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Highfive

Happy Friiiiiday!
Here's a highfive for getting through the week.
--
{1}
Margarita Recipe
I made the most delish margaritas for our Supper Club fiesta recently (Thanks to Cathy for the recipe scoop).
I squeezed a bag of lemons and a bag of limes...giving me about a cup of each kind of juice.  I added another cup of store bought lemon juice and a cup of store bought lime juice.  This means four cups of juice total (2 lemon, 2 lime)  To that I added 4 cups of water and about 1/3 of a cup of agave.  Prepare the margs with a shot of tequila and a grand marnier floater if you're feelin' fun.
--
 {2}
West Ashley Farmers Market is open!
We went through before the rain came this Wednesday and it was nice.  The West Ashley Farmer's Market was our first family outing back with EB was a couple weeks old...look at my girl now!
 --
{3}
Favorite Shop
One of my faaaavorite stores to shop is called Eclectic Finds.  There are two locations, one is West Ashley, one in Mount Pleasant, and it's a treasure trove of interior goodness.  On my last walk through I snapped a few of my faves.
The rug and the pillows:
THESE CHAIRS!!  K looked at me like I was insane when I shared my dreams of totally redoing our dining room to accommodate these chairs.  Not his style to say the least, but I adore...
Wouldn't this be cool in a laundry room?
 --
{4}
Thanks to my mom for putting the baby to bed so K and I could grab a late Happy Hour at Amen Street last night!  It was a beautiful, and busy, evening downtown.
--
{5}
While I have completely abandoned my monthly motherhood updates...I have to do a quick little update in honor of her half year mark, which was April 3rd.

EBN at SIX MONTHS
Size 3 diapers, 16 lbs 13 oz
Starting to wear 9 month clothes
2 bottom teeth poking through!!
Bath. Massage. Bottle. Bed starting at 6:00 pm.
Sleeping until 7:30 am (teething has definitely brought on some sleep disruptions, though)
Happiest when with daddy, chasing Alfie in the walker, and lounging in the swing in the backyard.
Loves Little Gym Class, standing why holding our fingers, and singing like a bird.
Unhappiest when grocery shopping with mommy!! Why?!
Loves every fruit and veg we've tried except avocado.
Makes yummy sounds when eating apples, so I assume those are a favorite.

EBN,  
You are the JOY of our family and our dream come true.
We want to give you the world, baby girl!!!
Love, Mom and Dad
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life