Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wedding Details: Our Invitations

Today I want to share our invitation ensemble!
I mentioned before that we are using PostNet for all of our wedding paper needs.
I have been extremely happy with the service and the value they have provided!
I have been able to be hands-on with the design process.  Their store is near my work and I have loved being able to actually see paper samples and font colors in person, versus online.
I was 100% set on going extremely traditional with my invitations, I am so very happy with that choice.  The end result is elegant and classic, exactly my vision.
Without further ado...
The paper I chose is from Birchcraft Studios, stock #T9530SL, color Ivory.
We did not include a Reception card, we included the information on the invite.
--
 The magnolia and the font were inspired by a couple of images I found on Pinterest.
Rachel, our graphic designer, was able to replicate them perfectly.
I chose Brilliant Gold for the font color and I think it has an embossed look to it.
The inner envelopes were gold-lined, so lovely.
A huge Thank You goes out to Jakki, our dear family friend, for her beautiful cursive skills.
She addressed all of the envelopes for me and it was the most wonderful gift!
For the outer envelopes I chose American Treasure stamps. 
And for the inner envelopes we used the Ivory Rose Wedding stamps.
There you have it!
If anyone has any questions please let me know.
:)
Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome. I love the magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work at PostNet, they are great! Which store are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been going to the one off Magwood, in the Food Lion shopping ctr!

      Delete

Show me love, Show me Life