Friday, October 10, 2014

TGIF!

Hallelujah!  
As of this morning, the invitations have gone out!  
We were cutting it close to the 6-8 week suggested timeline, our wedding is exactly 6 weeks from tomorrow. Eeeek!  Thanks to my mom and K for their sealing and stuffing expertise, I'm so relieved to check that off my list.  I will share our design next week.
Last night I had two wedding nightmares.
The first of which was that we sent the invitations out the night before the wedding and then we had to call everyone and tell them "The wedding is tomorrow!"
And then the second was that we had booked the Ballroom at the Francis Marion but at the last minute they switched our reception to a classroom.  
I mentioned years ago how I hate stress dreams!!

Anyway, just a quick TGIF for ya! 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life