Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend Happenings

Hey Hey!  What have you been up to?
Friday night we went to Zia to grab dinner.  Afterwards we stopped into How Art Thou for a glass of wine and some live jazz.  We've seen Oscar Rivers several times now and it's always a treat.
 Saturday I worked a half day, had a dress fitting, and then went to a family cookout.
I snapped this photo in the restroom (obviously) because I realize I am literally wearing leopard head to toe, and I love it.
Sunday was GORGEOUS!
We went down to St. Stephens, where we are getting married, for The Blessing of the Animals.
It was so cool.  They gave all the animals St. Francis medals for their collars.
Alfie met a horse...
was blessed by Father Williams... 
and had so much fun meeting new friends. 
Next we walked down to Jos. A. Bank so Daddy could get fitted for a suit.
Did you know they are dog friendly? 
 We popped into Saffron's for a cold beverage and hummus plate before heading home.
 For dinner we used Saturday's cookout leftovers (beef tenderloin) and made tacos.
They were awesome with gouda cheese and gourmet salsa.
(I am firm believer that any leftover meat can be reinvented in a taco.)
It was a beautiful weekend and I'm gearing up for a busy week!
How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life