Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Five!

Happy Friday everyone!
I really don't have a whole lot to say today but wanted to post anyway.
So here you go:
1.
Tonight we are taking a lesson for our First Dance!
I reluctantly admit that my rhythm is...unique.
And so I think it will benefit both K and I to spend some time making sure we are on the same page.
It is my vow there will be no cheesy choreography.

2.
It is so dang stifling outside, I don't know how any flowers are surviving.
 
3,4,5.
I spent my lunch hour at the mall yesterday and came away with the notion that I need the following, for my trousseau, of course.
Wouldn't you agree?
Dooney & Bourke ZipZip Satchel
Ralph Lauren Drawstring Cropped Polka dot Pants
Zales Baguette and Round Diamond Band


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life