Monday, January 16, 2012

Top That!



I watched Teen Witch this weekend, and Oh my Lord this movie cracks me up.
Friday we went to Gene's for shuffleboard with my parents:

Saturday night we ventured out downtown to see The Have Nots. Sold Out.
We then made a reservation at Pan e Vino, which was not honored when we showed up!  This place was so packed we had to get out of there stat.
So we ended up at Juanita's!
and then down to the Cocktail Club for a fancy drink:

This martini had a jalapeno and cilantro in it! Ole!
It was a nice weekend but I'm happy to get back in the swing of things. 

You may have noticed that I have not been posting as frequently lately.  Well it's because I've been at work on something very big!  I mentioned that I left my corporate job months ago.  I have been persuing my personal business since, and I'm finally getting to the point where I can start sharing my news.  With that being said, this blog is going to undergo many (exciting) changes within the next
few weeks.  I can't wait for you to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life