Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This and That

This past Friday night, we had a typical date night out at the Terrace Theatre, and then walked on over to Zia for a margarita.  We went to see The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, and I liked it a lot.  I liked it so much that I went over to Blockbuster tonight and rented the Swedish version.  I noticed how much more "perfect" the American film was... The people more beautiful, everything more...dramatic and unreal.  The Swedish version reminded me of older American movies, less about the Hollywood blockbuster thing and more just about the characters and story.  It was a fun little experiment.  You should go see it!  I can't wait for the next to come out, and strangely I have absolutely no desire to read the novels.
Also,  for any of you who have made the resolution to be healthier this year, and that also love beer, I want to reccomend Beck's Premier Light.  This tasty import totals 64 calories per bottle and I actually enjoy the taste.  The ABV content is low, so it's not a "chug to get drunk" sort of beer, but if you are simply craving a beer with dinner or after work, this is the way I go.  It reminds me of a lightened up Stella Artois.  My runner up Light Beer is Yuengling Light, which for 99 calories, runs laps around Mich Ultra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life