Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh what fun!

Well I've made a list and checked it twice, and today I'm heading out to knock out some of my Christmas gifts.  I've already got a jump on things (three gifts wrapped and ready to go!) but there is still so much to do.  I'll be stopping mid-day for a Break(ing Dawn).  I just love going to matinee's by my self!
I might also spend some time looking for a new cocktail dress.  K and I have a very special dinner out planned to celebrate both of our birthdays.  In previous years I've always splurged on a new dress for my company's Christmas Party.  Well, as I'm no longer working there, this year I plan to splurge on a fancy dress for our private party!
This one has caught my eye:
This dress below was for last years Christmas party, except in navy velvet not grey.  LOVE it!  I'll be wearing this to a wedding Saturday.

Both of these pics are from The Limited.  It's my go-to dress shop in the mall. Belk is a close second.

Where do you like to buy dresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life