Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Send my Life a Whirlin'

December is flying by so quickly.  This past weekend kicked off the busiest few weeks of the year.
Friday night was our first Christmas party of the season.  We sat by the fire drinking our Sweetwater 420.
So happy :)
Saturday I was honored to be a program attendant at Lauren and Fred's wedding.  Never has there been a more beautiful bride!!  After the ceremony at St. Johannes downtown, we headed over to the Boone Hall Cotton Dock for dinner and dancing.
Lauren and Fred's first dance was to "Swept Away" by the Avett Brothers:

   
"you send my life a whirlin', darlin' when you're twirlin'"

Sunday we had Bagel Nation breakfast and did a little Christmas shopping in West Ashley.  Later I headed up to Columbia for cookie baking and decorating with Abby!
I didn't get home until pretty late yesterday and I'm still catching up!  
What's happening with you guys??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life