Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Humpity Hump

It's only Wednesday and I'm already thinking about this weekend!
We are having a very special date night to Cypress on Friday night.
Saturday night we'll be having a big dinner for K's birthday with both his family and mine.  I'm looking forward to beef tenderloin and one of my mom's infamous cakes. 
Sunday I'm going to be doing all of my Christmas baking!
I want to share one of my Christmas tradition treats.  These are actually no bake and absolutely decadent.
Choco-Dipped Ritz
What you need:
Melting chocolate ( I use both white and dark)
Ritz crackers
Jif Peanut Butter (If there's one thing I don't scrimp on, it's peanut butter. Brand name is better!)

What you do:
Make peanut butter sandwiches with the crackers.
Melt your chocolate.
Dip sandwiches in chocolate.
Set on wax paper to cool and harden.

Now, I like to put sprinkles or other garnishes on top (before they harden) to make them a bit more festive, but that's up to you!


Have you ever made these?  If not- you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life