Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday is my Friday



Check out my new handbag!
Swiped this puppy from TJ's for $39.99... (retails online for $70.00)
Cha-ching!
Anyone have any TJ Maxx success stories for me?
I feel like my life is a TJ Maxx success story.
When I was in highschool I used to have this dream of opening up a small boutique that is basically a mini-TJ Maxx. I thought it would give buyers the intimate feel of a high-end store, but with the steals that warm bargain hunters hearts.

Also, heard on the radio this morning that Jerry Seinfeld is coming to town this August!

I love his Halloween monologue! Check it out!

I'm off tomorrow (flexible work schedule heyya!) so I won't see you guys until Monday. Take care and wear sunscreen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life