Monday, May 2, 2022

Spring Happenings

Spring is short and sweet in Charleston and we are enjoying it while we can.  I've been trying to take it easy the past couple of weeks because our May is unusually busy this year.  Here are a few recent Spring things...

I was so happy to host a Baby shower for my sister in law who is welcoming a little girl this June.  I'm so excited for a niece and for my girls to get their first girl cousin!!  I can't believe how quickly time is flying...June is next month!?
I think I've mentioned this baby shower game before, but it's called "My Water Broke".
Each guest gets an ice cube with a frozen baby inside and the first to melt says "My water broke!" and gets a prize.
I'm not huge on party decorations but I did do a onesie banner and then a few small spring-y flower arrangements.
Oh! And these balloon flowers.  I found the balloons and the flower clips at the Dollar Tree, so it was <$5, took 10 min to make, and was so cute! 
And another random Dollar Tree find....Garnier spray sunscreen.  We go through this (and bug spray) so quickly during the Summer months.  I bought several...for my stockpile.
--
Baskin Robbins: chocolate with sprinkles on repeat.

--
Splash pad and beach...soon we'll add pool to our rotation.  But also trying not to burn out on these activities before school gets out.  Jesus take the wheel.



I am going to try and get a 25 week pregnancy journal post up in the next few days.  We shall see. 
I'm a busy busy bee.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life