Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Preschool Graduation

 What a momentous occasion to celebrate EB's last days of Preschool!  The graduation ceremony was very sweet, and then we had family over for lunch and cake.  

Looking back on the pictures from her first day of school back in 2018, it's amazing how much she has grown.   The last 4 years (and the year and half at home before that) have been the most special times of my life.   EB is our easy going girl.  Everyone loves being around her- she just makes you feel good.  As much as I would like to keep her at home, bubble wrapped from this crazy world, I know that there are so many wonderful adventures ahead for her.  The best is yet to come!






I ordered her diploma cake from Baskin Robbins.
I found this 1996 graduation Barbie at an antique mall and she loved it!


To our special first born, We love you so much!  It's our purpose in life to guide you as best we can, and to be your safe place during uncertain times.  I know good things will bloom for you, because you are a ray of sunshine. Keep on shining!

xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life