Tuesday, May 17, 2022

May: Mother's Day and More...

Here are a few snaps from the last couple of jam packed weeks...

My mom and I went to see Beautiful at the Gaillard last week.  We both agree that we may be spoiled *for life* after seeing Ain't Too Proud on Broadway back in 2020.  It feels like nothing will ever compare to the pure magic of that show, but this was still a fun outing for sure.

 

We went to Saffron's to pick up dessert before the show...they are the best.  This pic is actually of the chocolate/cheesecake combo from East Bay Deli, which is also the best.  Can you tell I've got a pregnancy sweet tooth?

--

I saw this retro lawn sofa out front of a thrift shop and snagged it (for $50!) as a Mother's Day gift to myself.  It definitely shows it's age but it is comfortable and now I can lie down while the girl's play outside. 

 

--

Mother's Day...K sent me the prettiest flowers:

All I really wanted was a sweet picture with the girls...Behold:

--

This past weekend we did a staycation over at the Harbor Resort and Beach Club.  We spent the entire time lounging by the pool, enjoying the view, and eating.  Nothin' wrong with that.

We had dinner at the Post House Inn on Sunday and it was great.  I didn't even know they had renovated.  It's a picture perfect date night spot.

--
That's all for now.  Gotta grab EB from Ballet.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life