Monday, February 19, 2018

Our Weekend


I hope you had a nice weekend.  Ours was great!  
On Friday, my mom and I took EB down to the Aquarium for the morning.  Here is a comparison of her last August to now.  EB had fishsticks for the first time on Friday.  I thought it would be a fun dinner for her and I was right.  She LOVED them.  
On Saturday morning I scooted down the street to meet the girls for some playground fun.  Charleston mommas: the Ashley River Baptist playground is one of my favorites!

 Later, after EB's nap, she and I headed to my friend Britt's baby shower.  Her little girl Finley will be here soon! 

 For dinner, K grilled chicken kabobs and I made "crack broccoli" and boxed scalloped potatoes.
On Sunday we went to church, and then for a mosey around SEWE in Marion Square.  The sun would not come out, but otherwise it was a nice time...atleast for one of us ;)
 --
We ended the weekend with a family Target trip (K's favorite) to pick out a convertible carseat.  I am having a hard time with this choice because they all seem great!
It's currently between the Chicco Myfit and the MaxiCosi 70.
 --
That's a wrap!
Have a great week.
xLaura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life