Monday, February 5, 2018

Friday Afternoon at the Pig

This is a post in search of any information on this painting, "Friday Afternoon at the Pig".
I have scoured the internet with as many search phrases I could think of, but have come up empty handed.  

I saw this print at an antique shop in Charleston about a year ago.  I was not willing to spend $275 (the listed price) because the owner couldn't tell me anything about  it, only that she found it at an estate sale.  I visited it many times, but the price never went down.  K agreed to offer $150, for my first Mother's Day gift, but it was sold when he returned.
I can not make out the artist's name or even the number of prints, and I've had zero luck in my own investigative research. 
I am posting in the hopes that someone may respond, perhaps the artist has set a google alert on his painting titles?? Fingers crossed!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life