Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Highfive

It's a little bit of a flashback friday highfive today.  Here are a few snaps from December that I wanted to catch up with.
--
{1}
EB really enjoyed her first trip to the Charleston Children's Museum!  Now that she is running around everywhere I really felt like we could take advantage of the different "exhibits".  We are thinking of getting a membership!  We have really love having one at the aquarium.
 --
{2}
I enjoyed a Christmas Cookie Swap at a new friend's house.  I shared the recipe for my 4 ingredient almond joy cookies here.
 --
{3}
We went to Halls Chophouse for the first time to celebrate K's Birthday.  They sent us home with a delicious piece of cake.  The service was impeccable and I really enjoyed my dish.  I had the bison with mushroom risotto.  


 --
{4}
Our white elephant gift at Carrie and AJ's Annual Tacky Sweater party was a real hit! 

--
{5}
And last, today is my father-in-law's birthday.  Getting her to pose with his card is not so easy now that this lady thinks everything is a game!!
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life