Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Delish Dinner Rolls

I know, I know, it's the New Year and we're all thinking about cutting back...And if you're like me that means things like sweets, wine, cheese, and...bread.
Well, bookmark this for your Easter because these rolls are delicious and worth the little extra effort for a holiday meal.  
You need to purchase the Rhodes White Dinner Roll dough, which I could only find at Target.
You just follow the instructions on the bag...Cover the dough to rise for a few hours/Brush with butter before and during baking.
The only thing I did different was add herbs to the butter!  On Thanksgiving I used a bunch of leftover herbs from our turkey brine, most noteable rosemary and thyme.
Taking a photo of the finished product would be a bit better, huh?
Oh well, they come out flaky and golden and almost like a pull-apart loaf.
Yum!
--
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life