Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Cookie Swap Shortcut: Almond Joy Cookies

I was invited to a cookie swap this past weekend and, as I was recovering from a head cold, I needed to make something that required zero thinking or planning.  My mom suggested this simple, 4 ingredient "cookie" and it could not have been easier.  
 Here's what you need:
1 bag sweetened coconut
1 bag semisweet chocolate chips
1 can condensed milk
2/3 cup slivered almonds
--
Here's what you do:
Mix ingredients together.  
Spoon on to parchment paper lined baking sheet.  After spooning, you can form them into balls using your hand.  You will need to moisten your fingertips with water to prevent sticking.
Bake at 325' for around 15 minutes.
--
I made 4 dozen of these on Saturday before the baby was even awake for the day!  
On a good day I'm no baker, but feeling slightly under the weather and with the usual holiday hustle I was  still able to pull these together.
I figured they were worth a share!
--
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life