Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Our Weekend

I hope y'all had a nice weekend!
On Friday night we did lobster tails, our first time cooking them.  K butterflied them and grilled with garlic butter.  YUM!  I served with homemade scalloped potatoes and steamed green beans.  Note:  Scalloped potatoes from scratch, while delicious, are A LOT of work and honestly, the boxed ones taste dang good.  Just a little food for thought. 
 -- 
 On Saturday I went down to the Farmers Market with my besties and our girls. I had a savory crepe from the crepe vendor there and I was so disappointed.  It had no taste and I waited in a very long line for it.  BUT we enjoyed the outing anyway.  
The rest of Saturday we hung at home, watching football while K slow smoked some ribs.
--
On Sunday we had church and lunch downtown.  I am wearing my Twig and Twine dupe necklace. 
After EB napped and we got changed, we headed over to JICP to enjoy the weather.  
And that's a wrap!
xLaura

1 comment:

Show me love, Show me Life