Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Highfive

Hey y'all,  Happy Friday!!  Here is a highfive for making it through the week.
--
{1}
A story for ya...
This year I decided to book a "holiday mini session" for our family with a local photographer.  The session was to be held in a cotton field and, of course, I had our outfits all picked out, in shades of ivory and cream.  Last week I received an email from the photographer saying that the cotton field where she had permission to shoot had been harvested early and thus, the session was being moved to a Christmas tree farm... Would I like a refund or to go forward with new location?  By this point I had my heart set on cotton photos, so I requested a refund and decided to take matters into my own hands.  Last Saturday, while K went up to the Carolina game, I enlisted my parents to join me on "The Great Cotton Caper".  And it was a success!  We found a field located in Macedonia, SC...about an hour from our house.  Of course the photos aren't professional,and we weren't able to get a family shot BUT it was a fun day and we got some good pictures that captured the memory!
--  
{2}
This past Sunday, after church, we decided to stroll down King Street's Second Sunday.  I can't remember if I've shared much about it here, but EB started walking right at 12 months and now she is GONE BABY GONE.  
--
 {3}
We popped into Williams and Sonoma and I am thinking about heading back to pick up this brine for our turkey on Thursday.  K slow smokes it on the grill and always brines it for 48 hours before hand.  This one has great reviews.

{4}
Speaking of Thanksgiving...look at this adorable dress!  We were given a box of hand me downs from EB second cousins and there are SO many cute things.
--
 {5}
An FYI to local moms:  The SC Aquarium just opened up this fun toddler playzone upstairs, near the touch tanks.  EB LOVED it on our trip yesterday with Aunt T!
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life