Monday, November 13, 2017

Crockpot Potato Soup


Hey guys, Happy Monday!
I made this for dinner last night and I was so happy with the meal.  I have attempted crockpot potato soup before but have never felt like it turned out, so finding this recipe is a real WIN.  We had a nice and cozy weekend and this meal rounded it out.

Put it on your menu!
--
1 bag frozen shredded potatoes
1 can cream of chicken soup
3.5 cups chicken broth (I used a bouillon cube + water)
1 chopped onion
salt and pepper*
1 block cream cheese
--
Put the first five ingredients in crockpot on Low for five hours.
After five hours, add the cream cheese and cook on Low an additional 30 min.
Top with chives, shredded cheddar, bacon bits, etc.
*Note, I may also add a little garlic powder next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life