Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Our Weekend

Hey y'all, hope you had a nice weekend and that your Tuesday is going well so far.  Today I'm sharing some snaps from the haps of our weekend.

On Friday evening we popped down the street into Craft Conundrum.  After ordering our beer we noticed a band setting up, so it ended up being a short lived escape.  Definitely something new to consider now that we are getting out and about with the babe.  
Stir Crazy:
--
Saturday night K grilled filets from Costco.  Delish.  We were given these as a treat shortly after EB was born and they are some of the best steaks I've tasted.  They come in packs of 4 so we eat 2, freeze 2.
Costco also has a good deal on Whispering Angel, much cheaper than in grocery stores.  In St. Barth's all french rose costs much less than in the US, and we took full advantage.  It will always remind me of our trip.
--
On Sunday we went to Zia for lunch...best salsa/tacos in town!  
Tummy time on Daddy after lunch:
 We ended the weekend with a Sunday family dinner.  My girl fell asleep in Mommy's arms.  
Heaven=
 
--
Hope y'all are having a good week.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life