Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Highfive

Hello on this chilly Friday morning!
We have a laid back weekend ahead, no plans but Sunday family dinner.  Cheers to that!  
Here's a highfive for getting through the week!
--
{1}
Happy Birthday to my bestie, Kroo!  
We celebrated earlier in the week with a fun lunch out with our girls.
<3
--
{2}
Sneak Peek of the Guest Room.  Full post coming, hopefully, next week!
--
{3}
I was browsing the NZ section of HT's wine aisle (Marlborough Sauv Blancs are my thang)and came across this one.  I didn't purchase but find it majorly intriguing...anyone tried?  The back label says that the grapes were harvested early therefore they have less sugar (and less cals).  It was a bit pricey ($20) but I will check for it next time I'm at Total Wine, they are always a good 30% cheaper.
--
{4}
I purchased this dress with an upcoming baby shower in mind.  It is an Anthropologie item, first time I've seen that at TJMaxx!  
--
{5}
Saving number five to say that today we have a 5 MONTH OLD!!!
EBN, you are our JOY!
5 month photoshoot went downhill quick! ;)
--
I hope y'all have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life