Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Humpity Hump!
We went and saw The Fault In Our Stars Friday night.  It was very sweet and very sad.  We went to the Terrace Theatre, where you can purchase Lowcountry Lauren's Cookies.  Proceeds of these cookies go to Baby Bronson, and it doesn't hurt that they are delicious!
Over the weekend we had my parents over for dinner and I set out a cheese board to start.
This cheese was BOGO at Harris Teeter over the weekend.  (I absolutely love perusing their cheese department)  It tasted great and I will definitely buy it again.  For reference, usual pepper jack has around 9 grams of fat per serving.

 I bought this romper from Forever 21 online after seeing it over on Caycee's blog.
I can't wait until it arrives.  I think it will be perfect for a friend's upcoming Bachelorette weekend on Tybee Island!
We had to charge our AC with freon on Monday, so while the house was cooling off we grabbed a drink by the creek and perused Lowe's.
I want this hanging light fixture.  Gorgeous!
 The pink blush on this white rose is nature's perfection! 

Ok, I've got to hustle!
I am coordinating a huge work Awards Dinner tonight,
and starting my prep for a Stock the Bar Fiesta this weekend.
Hope you are having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life