Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Highfive!

Happy Friday!!!
Here is a highfive for getting through the week!
--
Last night we went down to Folly to celebrate my brother's 25th Birthday.  It was a great time which has resulted in a tinge of a headache this morning...worth it!
--
I'm a big fan of nude nail polish.  I decided to spice it up with a pink accent nail.
--
Living so close to Bilo, it's my grocery store of choice.  This week I cashed in my fuel perks and filled my tank for $20.00.  Cha ching!
--
Is it just me, or does that tree have a face?
You can find this yard across from Nativity on Folly Road.
--
Alfie's new dog toy, Oh Noooooooo!!! Mr. Bill!
--
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That tree definitely has a face!! How funny is that!!
    I wonder how long its been there/looked like that and we've never noticed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed it for about a year now, finally was able to slow down enough to get the picture! All of the trees in the yard have faces, reminds me of the Wizard of Oz :)

      Delete

Show me love, Show me Life