Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday Talk

Doesn't it seem like this weekend was over in the blink of an eye!
With that being said, I don't have a whole lot to show for it.
Friday night was so so rainy, and we took shelter at Paisano's for their bbq chicken pizza and a pitcher of Fat Tire.  Paisano's has half priced pitchers on Friday nights (when you order a lg pizza).
Some plans changed on Saturday because of the wet weather, so I enjoyed the raincheck and baked my Easter cake and watched The Heat, which was so much cuter than I expected.  
I also brought this Rose to Easter dinner and it was good!
Easter was a blur of food and family.  This is the first year we didn't get a family photo, but it's for the best as I was literally busting out of my dress by days end. When we got home late Sunday night we were welcomed to a fun suprise of a broken nail polish bottle all over our bathroom floor.
This has happened to me once before and believe me when I say it is a nightmare to clean!
In case your find yourself in this unfortunate situation,
Here is my solution:
Scrape as much as you can off with a knife or razor blade.
Pour nail polish remover all over the area.
Use a magic eraser to scrub the rest.
Finally wipe it all down with soap and water and towel dry.
I still have some work to do on the grout but atleast the majority of it came off.
Blah!
That's all I've got to talk about for Tuesday.
Hope your week is off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life