Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat...

Except, Minus the tricks because I just want to share some treats with y'all today: 
These boots are divine. I honestly can't handle the love I have.
  These are by Charlotte Olympia. I am on the lookout for calf hair boots people!
---

I am running out to Hallmark this afternoon to pick up some photo frame cards.  I prefer these to the printed kinds that are most popular these days.
--

This year for our Christmas Eve Mass and Party I've opted for a black Talbots sheath dress with sheer sleeves, so I need a glam necklace to rock it out of the park.  This Anthro version is fab, huh?
--


I bought bright white nail polish from Walmart! 
It reminds me of painting my nails with whiteout in middle school.
Did y'all ever do this?
--

These are Joe Fresh black twill pants with velvet polka dots. Hey now!
--

To me, this is the ultimate in pretty bedroom lamps.
--
Enjoy your Halloween evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life