Sunday, March 17, 2013

Upload Overload

Thought I would upload the past few months worth of photos to the computer tonight, here are a few faves...
One of my cakestands:
I made the carrot-zucchini muffin recipe into a bundt cake!
Speaking on behalf of the Neighborhood House at Nativity:
LeaMond ladies night=good time had by all:
 
Disposable camera time, crank it up!
The happiest of birthday parties for Kristina, my bffl:
The Shovels & Rope show was awesome!!
Bacon infused bloody mary at Eli's table:

I pulled out my chalkboard cheese slate for an impromptu happy hour:
 
 
My parents will soon be selling this house on James Island.  Doesn't it just scream "American Dream"?
 Annnnd Kaminsky's mocha cheese cake for 2.
Delicious.
We spent yesterday on Folly for St. Pats and had an absolute blast, probably an early bedtime for me tonight!  Hope your weekend was spectacular and safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life