Friday, March 29, 2013

TGIF!

For real, TGIF.  I am working again this weekend but I still will be able to fit in a little fun...
Girls night at Mex 1 tomorrow! Cha cha cha!
  I could use a little margarita action in my life.
 I wonder if they have sangria swirls??
  

Yesterday I bought tickets to this:

I am pretty excited about it, but I am preparing myself for Bridge Run Mania downtown that night.  
I have a new Cynthia Rowley dress that I think is perfectly fitting for the occasion, too. 

Speaking of dresses, what the heck is up with weather putting a cramp on my Easter dress plans. 
I have been saving my super sale Lilly dress especially for this Sunday!
--
And really, can you believe it's Easter already?  Of course we'll be bopping all over town, trying to see all kinds of family.  And you know I can't show up to dinner without bringing something to the table!  We have 3 meals to attend, I'm thinking of making an easy raspberry shortcake in my trifle dish. 

Flashback to last year's Strawberry shortcake.  Don't you think raspberry's will kind of class it up?

And then a variation of this pie, except with Easter M&Ms!
  
& just because they were so cute and "ain't nobody got time for that" these days, an ode to my inner Martha Stewart of Easters gone by:

Happy Easter from my family to yours!

<3 Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life