Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday Highfive

TGIF!  Here is a highfive for making it through the week!
--
{1}
We spent our first day at the pool this week and had so much fun.  The water wasn't too cold and this little fish took right to it!  
--
{2}
I saw a commercial for Olive Garden catering and was curious...I think that this "Create Your Own Pasta Station" is a great deal for $125...feeds 10 people!

--
{3}
We planted some flowers around the house and EB has been helping water them every night.  
She is growing every day!
--
{4}
Weather permitting, I hope to spend Mother's Day on the beach this year.  Do you have any fun plans?
--
{5}
Only 2 more weeks of school for this big girl.  
--
We've got a busy weekend ahead.  I'll be back early next week with a recap!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life