Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

Another Thanksgiving come and gone, with little photographic evidence to show for it!
We had a delicious dinner at our home.  K smoked the turkey, his annual tradition, and everyone brought an appetizer or side which resulted in quite the feast!
Here is my tablescape.  I cut down a few branches from a nearby tree with some great fall leaves and combined it with a few consumer bunches from the grocery store for the centerpiece.
We set up a long table in the living room to accommodate the 14 adults eating, which promptly collapsed on my cousin's boyfriend as he sat down to eat.  He was such a great sport and laughed it off.  It was a near Turkey-tastrophe!
I made green bean casserole (this is before I topped with crispy onions and baked), pumpkin crisp, and the macaroni and cheese was purchased from Dukes BBQ.
On Friday, EB and I met up with my mom for some black friday shopping and lunch.  
The rest of the weekend was a bummer because I was sick in bed.  I'm so thankful to be feeling better now!
How was your Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life