Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween 2018

We had such a fun-filled Halloween, I hope yours was safe and happy as well.
EB was so excited for her school parade and party...she went as a ladybug.  I snuck her wings on when she was preoccupied and would you believe she wore them the entire morning!?
 I brought the class chicken nuggets. The 30 county nugget is the perfect party size and you don't have to place an order or anything,,,drive thru for the win!

 *FAMILY COSTUME REVEAL*
Welcome to Jurassic Park!
 
Dinosaur on the loose!  I was SHOCKED at how well EB seemed to "get" trick or treating.  Granted, we only went to a few houses, but after the first she was well aware of the candy concept.  These are the best parenting moments, for sure.
Per usual, I couldn't leave Alfie out of the fun.
Introducing Sherlock Bones.
Trick or Treat? He's on the case.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life