Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Our Weekend

First off, today marks ONE YEAR since we closed on our house!  We are so happy in our new home.  
So let's see.  Last Friday night we took it easy with Barberitos take out.  
On Saturday I took my girl on a run...
And then we had my parents over for steaks.
I put out caprese salad as an app.  I think I went a little heavy on the olive oil but it was still very good. 
I made scalloped potatoes in the cast iron skillet.  ( I sprinkled parm on top for the last 5 minutes of baking, it gets crunchy and delicious!) We also served grilled corn and a salad.  
On Sunday we went to Five Loaves.  EB had her first taste of grits:     
And then we went by my in-laws for a visit.  Isn't this little outfit just the most darling thing??
--
It was a great weekend, the weather was perfect!  In typical Charleston fashion, later this week they expect record highs.  I hope y'all have a good one.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life