Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Humpity Hump

Thanksgiving Eve, hey hey!
So here's what we've been up to since last week...
On Saturday we celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family.  It was a gorgeous day and we enjoyed being outside and catching up with family we don't see so often.  I had the sweetest outfit on EB but girlfriend was not having our photo session.  She kept squirming and kicking off her boots but I still tried and this was the best we got:
--
Sunday we spent the morning catching up on some housework while baby napped and then we went downtown to Carolina Alehouse for lunch.  The weather was brisk but it was sunny on the rooftop and we all enjoyed the fresh air.  I loved the view of Calhoun Street from above.
--
On Monday I had a long awaited spa day over at The Woodhouse in Mount Pleasant.  The package was a gift from K last Christmas.  I had scheduled the appointment for around Valentine's Day but found out I was pregnant and decided to cancel and wait until I could fully enjoy it, champagne glass in hand.  And I did!  The spa is gorgeous and I was so grateful to my mom for watching my girl all day and letting me indulge before the holidays kick off.  Also, Thanks babe I loved it!
--
Yesterday I went to the County Park with Kristina and Baby Emma.  The Holiday Festival of Lights has already begun and we enjoyed strolling the babies around.
Yesterday was also K and I's second wedding anniversary.  We hope to enjoy a nice dinner out soon, but shared a champagne toast last night.  It's been an amazing year for us and the best is yet to come!
--
EB is chillin' in her swing right now.  I'm about to get her up so we can hit the road and get started on some pre-Thanksgiving errands.  I'm sure it's going to be crazy out there!
I am really looking forward to being home for the holiday tomorrow.  K is smoking a turkey and I've got the rest covered.  I'll share pics soon!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday, there is so much to be thankful for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life