Wednesday, September 14, 2016

We Ready! (+ some Baby Shower pics)

As of last night, our hospital bags are packed.
Yesterday, at my 37 week appointment, I discovered I am already 3 cm dilated!  My doctor anticipates that I will be progressing rather quickly considering last Thursday I was at 0.  That's a big change over a few days and it makes me feel like a ticking time bomb.
IT'S GO TIME!
One thing I'm glad I picked up over the weekend: my diaper bag.
I decided on this bucket bag style by Jessica Simpson.  I was thrilled to find something that doesn't actually look like a diaper bag but has the necessary features.  My initial plan was to purchase this insert to convert an existing carryall into a diaper bag, but I still felt like it lacked on functionality.
Problem solved:
 In other news, this weekend my girlfriends threw me the best baby shower ever!
The event was held at Triangle and the details were so sweet and special to me.
Spoiled. Rotten.
Carrie arranged all of the flowers, they were gorgeous!
And my girl Lauren made the funfetti cake you see below, professional status! 
 The food was fantastic.  To be honest, I forget about Triangle except for brunch, but this spread was awesome.  Special recognition goes to the shrimp tacos and the black bean egg rolls.  And the sausage dip.  
<3
I get all emotional thinking of how lucky I am to have friends that shower me and the baby with such love.  I hope that they know how much I appreciate and admire each of them.  I can't wait until they get to meet her, SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life