Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Top 15 of 2015

15 of my favorite moments from 2015.
--
{1}
2015 kicked off with my sister-in-law's wedding,
and all of the parties and prep related.
It was a beautiful day out at Boone Hall!
--
{2}
This picture makes me smile.  It seems that girls nights are fewer and far-er (?) between with every year that passes.  I treasure the nights we all get together "just because".  Also to note, this was the night my friend Cyd announced her pregnancy...due any day now!!
--
{3}
This memory makes me happy because it was a random day off from work, around a time when my job was particularly dragging me down.  It felt great to walk around and just be by myself for a morning.
--
{4}
Folly Staycation!  We had such a fun 48 hours on the beach while our air conditioning was being replaced.
-- 
{5}
Here's an awesome capture from our white water rafting trip in Asheville.  
Family fun at it's finest!
--
{6}
I had a whirlwind weekend in Philly visiting my friend who is doing her residency in Center City.  This was at Spruce Street Harbor's Biergarten.
 --
{7}
A snap from the Citizen Cope/Counting Crows show at Family Circle Cup.  This was right around the time when I began interviewing for my current job.  In my mind it symbolizes the end of my time at Lexus.
--
{8}
A beautiful Fall day on Bray's Island for the Nielson Family Reunion.
--
{9}
I chose this picture because it was the first time I've received any real perk from blogging.  O-ku invited me to lunch in exchange for a post about it.  This was such a fun surprise and I'm happy that, after nearly 5 years of Hominy Girl, someone other than my dad reads here.
--
{10}
Wild Blue Ropes.  SO much fun!  
This was a special adventure for our one year anniversary.
--
{11}
And this is a delicious buffalo chicken wrap at O'brions.  I special order this every time we go and it is so good, I crave it. So, I'll say it's discovery was a top 2015 moment for me. :)
--
{12}
Hallo-wine Party!
 Better known as Wines-giving this year due to the whole "time flies" thing.
This party was a lot of fun and I thought my little sign was cute, so here:
--
{13}
St. Barths
--
{14}
CofC Alumni Holiday Party, the perfect festive night on the town.
 
--
{15}
I have to wrap up 2015 with a photo of my little boo.  This boy makes every single day in our household more fun and full of love.  He's walking on sunshine all the time and brings so much light into our lives.
--
This is just a glimpse of the joy that 2015 brought to us.
We can't wait to see what 2016 has in store!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life