Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Highfive

Happy Happy Friday...Here's a highfive for getting through the week!
{1}
On Monday my Mom, Aunt, and I had a little soap making party.  My mom wants to give her coworkers homemade soap so we were mixing herbs and essential oils attempting to find the best combinations.  
It was a fun and relatively simple process.
 {2}
Last night was my investment group's Holiday Social.  I brought these Oreo brownies that I saw over on Natalie's blog.  Yum!
 {3}
This doll is shipping out to Pennsylvania this morning!
There's still time to get your order in for Christmas.  
I guarantee your gift will stand out! 
{4}
I am heading to Walgreen's after work to pick up our Christmas cards, as well as the waterproof disposable pics from our snorkeling adventure.  
I'll be posting St. Barths Part II next week!
{5}
Saving the best for last!  Today is my handsome gentleman's Birthday!
K,
On the day that you were born the angels got together,
And decided to create my dream come true.
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair,
And golden starlight in your eyes of blue!
That is why all the girls in town
follow you all around.
Just like me, They long to be...
Close to You.
--
I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend.
I am braving the mall tomorrow.  
Wish me luck!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life