Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday Randoms

What a dreary week we are having in Charleston!
It's got me feeling super "blah" today.
Here are a few random thoughts for ya:
--
Chicken Chili is in the crockpot for dinner tonight, and I'm pretty excited about it.
I'm using the McCormick packet.  
Now, if it would just cool off about 20 degrees we'd be in business.

--
A month from now we'll be on St. Barths. 
We are so excited!
I am currently researching "must buy" beauty products from French Pharmacies.
 --
Do y'all have any Halloween Plans?
We are both fighting colds but hope to make it to our friend's annual Halloween Party.
I simply have not had the energy to pull a costume together, but this is looking like a last minute option:
 
 (One year I reeeeally want us to be Benson and Stabler because it's just too easy.)
--
I was researching Charleston wine tastings for my mom and I's upcoming party and found this cool new spot, Mira Winery Tasting Room, downtown...  definitely putting on K and I's list for date night.
--
I'm not sure what made me think of these 2 electronic games from my childhood but I swear I can still hear exactly how each of them sounds.
But, after chuckling with nostalgia for a moment, I started thinking and...
WTF were these games?
On the one hand I agree with this article and on the other I'm like, Dang I wish I still had these.

"Long line, try again later"
 
"I know who it is but I'm not telling, ha ha" 
--
That's all of got for you on this Wednesday!
Humpity Hump, it's all downhill from here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life