Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Our Weekend

Good Morning! 
It was a beautiful weekend in Charleston, I hope it was good for you.
--
On Friday night, we enjoyed a few beers out before ordering pizza at Paisano's.
I watched the Babysitter's Club movie before falling asleep pretty early.
However cheesy, I looooved these books.  
Stacey was my favorite, Mary Anne second.
--
 Saturday we went down to King Street...
K had to bring his Costas to Jackson Davenport, we windowshopped and had lunch.
--
St Matthew's has reopened after a 2 year long restoration.  This is K's family church and was sadly closed for our wedding.  It looked so beautiful on Saturday.
It was a very busy day on King Street.
We got black bottom cupcakes to go. These are my favorite sweet tailgate treat.
I baked wings and we had the leftover pizza for dinner.
The cupcakes were a much needed pick me up after the horrendous Carolina game.  
Also, snuggles from our baby:
 Sunday was pretty dull, we went around Mattress shopping.  I think Mattress Firms are taking over the world.  I swear to you, there are TWO Mattress Firms in the SAME Shopping Center in West Ashley.   I think it's called West Ashley Shoppes, right across from Citadel Mall. 
There are 4 within a 1/2 mile radius off Sam Ritt.  Say what?!
We also did our grocery shopping and I picked up a Cinnamon Broom.  I buy one every Fall.
--
That's a wrap on our weekend, how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life