Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Humpity Hump

Hellooooo Wednesday!
What is going on out there?
--
It's my first full week at my new job and things are going well.  I haven't ever gone from one job to another with no break or segue in between, and my head is spinning a bit from the drastic, overnight switch! 
This is my view right now:
 --
So, after years of growing and coloring my hair, I have decided that in 2016 I'm making the switch back to my brown bob with bangs.  I know I will immediately regret the decision (Heck, just typing it and I'm already missing my long blonde hair), but it's time for more low-maintenance look.
 
Coming soon...
 
--
What are you having for lunch today?   
I don't usually bring lunch that I have to heat but today I decided to give these a try:
 
And here's our dinner menu this week.
I need ideas for tomorrow night...
Tomato Pie?  Turkey Chili?
 --
Two cheapo, Fall-ish wardrobe additions:
This top sold out from Forever21 before I could order it, I'm seriously hoping they restock this (only $22)!
 
And these wedges are perfect transitional shoes, or at least I think so.
They are comfortable and a steal at $17 from Sears.



 
--
I went and looked at a house with a mid-century modern dining room setup and since then I've been obsessed.
Too bad my husband isn't on the same page:
--
 That's all for today!  Hope you are having a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life