Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Life Lately

Here are a few scenes from life lately:
--
Last Wednesday I made bbq shrimp and grits.  It was one of our favorite dinners from the week.
--
So this is an every night scene at our house.  
After dinner Alfie starts buttering K up so he can go on his night walk.
--
After work on Friday I was running all over town taking care of some errands.  We decided to do an early dinner at Al di La. 
It ended up being Avondale Restaurant week!
 --
Saturday morning I was up early to get over to Shem Creek for Carrie’s Bach.
We started out Stand Up Paddleboarding at Nature Adventure Outfitters.  This was my first time trying SUP, I’m so bummed I didn’t get a picture but didn’t want to risk dropping the camera.
  
--
After that we had lunch at Red’s and then went downtown to check into the house for the night.
The house was very comfy/cozy.  We lounged around playing shower games and Carrie opened gifts. 
 
I feel like I look like a character from Flash Dance in this pic, but it's the only one of me on my camera from the party so here you go: Bachelorette Essentials: 
And then it was time for the big night out.
We went to Taco Boy and then several places that I don't feel like listing.
I am seriously too old for King Street after 10 pm.
Some fun shots from a selfie stick:
  
On Sunday I was completely useless.
--
Annnnd that's a wrap.
What's been happening lately with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life