Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Humpity Hump!

June, sloooow down!
I'm just popping in with a few of the haps around here lately...
Hope all is well with you :)
--
Last week we celebrated my brother's Birthday down at The Palace Hotel, a quirky bar that's off the beaten tourist path.  They created a special cocktail for his occasion, which was delish!  
Happy Birthday Slither Boy! 
--
I picked up this flyer at the gym yesterday and was so excited to sign up...until I realized it's over in Mount Pleasant.  Bummer!  Any Mt. P peeps, check it out:
--
Y'all.  I drive by this house on my way into work and I swear I am waiting for a garden gnome or fairy to fly out the front door with a watering can.  Have you ever scene such lush, beautiful landscaping.  The little flag says "Vivian's Garden".  Vivian, I love you.
--
And last, a little Lowcountry love to get you over the hump:
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Show me love, Show me Life