Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Life Lately

Happy Tuesday!
How was everyone's Memorial Day weekend? 
We had a wonderful time where the days blurred together...
I swear I read 3 different books in 3 days and I started getting the characters and plots from each confused...bookworm problems.
I have a few pics from 2 weekends ago and then some snaps from this most recent 4 day break.
Enjoy!
--
Two Fridays ago we went down to Crosby's Dock for Happy Hour. They have Dock Parties every Friday night during the Spring and Summer months and they are always a lot of fun.  As is obvious, I could not get my photos from my camera to load and thus you get a pic of a pic.
 The next night we had our Supper Club which was fun, as always!
--
Bringing us on up to this past weekend, 
I mentioned that I took Friday off and it.was.glorious!
I went downtown for coffee and took this selfie which makes me happy because  I look relaxed and content.
Later, we had Girls Night Out at Barsa.  Love these ladies so much!!
I'm so grateful to be surrounded by intelligent, beautiful women.
On Saturday we went down and walked the MegaDock and pretended that we were zipping off in the the Caribbean to enjoy this catamaran.
--
A cookout with family on Sunday night, many hours spent at the pool, and we're up to date on the happenings around here.  What have y'all been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life