Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Highfive

I'm off work today for an extra long Memorial Day weekend, Here's a highfive for getting through the week!
--
This morning I went to Body Attack and then downtown for coffee and a library visit.  It was a delightful morning in Charleston!  I enjoyed the lavender latte from Black Tap.
--
I also slipped into Forever 21 and found this cutie for a casual cookout we have planned this Sunday:
--
Alfie went to work with his daddy yesterday and I received this picture around lunch.
Looks like he was loving his day at the office ;)
--
Here's a snap from last Friday's Happy hour on da creek.
We went to Crosby's Dock party and I have some great pictures to share next week.
--
Pandora currently:
--
I hope y'all have a safe and happy holiday!
I'm off to the pool for a bit and then out with my fiiine ladies for Girls Night.
Look out, King Street!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life