Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Highfive

 Besides getting married and jetting off to Manhattan, I've been busy spreading Holiday Cheer!
Here's a highfive for making it through the week!
--
1.
I can not resist Little Debbie Christmas cakes.
I think they are so cute and tasty.
--
2.
Last weekend I hosted a little holiday drop-in at Lexus.
I think our customers loved the sweets and the festive bows on the cars.
This is our newest model, the NX.  
--
3. 
Next Saturday we are attending a black tie Holiday event.  I found this dress at Dillard's today for a steal.  The top is a slinky jersey material, making it so comfortable to boot!
--
 4.
Have any of y'all been out to the Barrel on Folly Rd?  
We've been a couple times now.
It's a dog friendly beer spot.  Alfie is a huge fan.
--
5.
We found the time this past Sunday to get our tree up and y'all,
I married Clark Griswold.  All I can say is, Do not mess with a man and his lights.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life