Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend+Randoms

Hey everyone, Happy Monday!
How was your weekend?
Ours was pretty uneventful really, but still very nice.
I took care of some business on Saturday (taxes, bills, blah, blah, blah) and then we had porkloin on the grill for dinner.
I made a super simple side dish of orzo with butter and parm, with a splash of lemon and italian seasoning.
Whenever we have a nice dinner at home, we eat by candlelight. 
It just seems so much more special I think.
 I had to work Sunday (yesterday) for a few hours, but I did have time to swing into TJMaxx where I found the prettiest little Bridal notecards!
We ended Sunday with frozen lasagna and a few episodes of Game of Thrones, we are making our way through all 4 seasons! 
--
In other news...
I heard this song at the end of an Episode of Girls, and I love it.  If the rhythm was slightly different I think it could be a great first dance song.
--
Cheese! (How's that for a segue?)
Have you ever tried Kaukauna's spreadable sharp cheddar?
I love it on wheat thins.
--
And last, what do y'all think of a tailgate themed couples shower?
I saw this on Pinterest and I think I may need it.

See y'all later :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life